Call Andrew 0458 012 353

How to lodge a complaint

If you would like to make a complaint you can do so through our internal dispute resolution process which is designed to deal with complaints genuinely, efficiently and effectively.

You can lodge a complaint by contacting our Complaints Officer in any of the following ways:

Phone: 0894207888
Mail: 100 Havelock St, West Perth, WA 6005

Please explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. If you need assistance explaining your complaint, please let the Complaints Officer know, so they can make the necessary arrangements.

How will your complaint be dealt with?

When we receive a complaint, we will do our best to resolve it promptly. To help us do this we ask that you provide:

  1. all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may assist in resolving the complaint; and
  2. any additional information that we may reasonably request.

What if you are not satisfied?

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or we do not reach agreement within the prescribed timeframe, you may refer the complaint to our external dispute resolution scheme, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority by:

Phone: 1800 931 678

This is a free service which provides you with an independent mechanism to resolve certain complaints.

Call Andrew 0458 012 353

Information that you provide to us on this website will be collected by us and our subsidiaries and related businesses. Please see the About Us page for details about how to contact us. The purposes for which the information is collected are described in the collection form. We may not be able to assist you with your request if you do not provide your information. In order to deal with your request we may need to disclose your information to our associates, contractors and service providers, who may be overseas. We may also use your information to offer or provide you with products or services or ask for your feedback. Our Privacy Policy each contain information about how you can access your personal information and request corrections or complain if you are dissatisfied with how we have dealt with your personal information.